Read moreShow less
How to work with HDPE pipe:
- First press the pipe fastener so that the handle and the pipe blade on the HDPE are as large as the size of the rear tube.
- Then place the tube in the right place.
- Turn the tube knob stiffen it and turn the tube half an hour counterclockwise and half an hour counterclockwise
- After cutting the pipe, the pipe is cut to the point where the pipe is cut
- Note that the amount of load loaded by the handle is appropriate to the blade on the pipe, this will cause the blade to break if it does not.
When using a pipe for HDPE , the following points are required:
- Please be aware that the pipe machine on the HDPE is free from any oil and dust, which will increase the life of the machine.
- Ensure the correct operation of the pipe.
- Use a special gloves when cutting tubes.
Maintenance of Polyethylene Restagger Tubes Industry:
- To prolong the life of the pipe, use and clean it every time, and do not rub any oil or dust.
- The service of a HDPE pipe cutter is sure to be carried out by an authorized service.
To use HDPE pipe, the following points are necessary in the work environment and individual safety:
- The environment is clean and free from any dust or oil.
- The presence of any abnormalities in the environment causes a problem.
- This is an electric insulating device. Please be careful when using.
- Use a blade suitable for cutting tubes.
- Avoid pulling the pipe blade without holding the pipe guards. This will smooth the pipe guards.
- Do not use the tube during sleepiness.
- Use safety clothing (gloves, shoes, glasses).
- Do not use HDPE pipes in the event of damage or breakage.
- Do not hit the tube on polyethylene.
Read more about other products of the industry:
- Polyethylene wrenches and fittings are used to open and close various types of polyethylene fittings.
- The industrial scrubber is used to peel HDPE pipes.
- The skier is used to block the transmission of HDPE pipes.
- Cutting of polyethylene pipes from a size of 25-160 mm is done by pipe on guillotine.
- Multi-clamp is also used to hold polyethylene pipes during welding.
- The clamping of HDPE pipes is used to hold the HDPE pipes at the welding time.
- Pipe fittings and HDPE joints have the ability to hold polyethylene joints.
Information and accessories:
Pipe roller cutter (size 2)
- Able to cut PP and PVC pipes from sizes 6-67mm.
- Full steel blade and aluminum handle.
- High strength.
- High precision and easy adjustable.
- Includes return system with guarantor.
- Includes ISO9001 and CE.
- For more information contact us via webpage.
pipe roller cutter,tubing cutters for plastic pipe,pipe cutters , automatic plastic ppe cutters, hdpe pipe cutters ,cutters for hdpe pipers ,cutter for pe pipies , pe pipe cutters ,hdpe roller ,cutters, pe pipi roller cutters,hdpe pipe roller cutter