Read moreShow less
Ratchet die stock:
The tube is used to make all types of galvanized pipes (1.2 to 4.1 / 1.1 inches):
:How to work with a threading machine
- First, choose the right pipe fitting size.
- We hold the metal pipe on the holder.
- We close the handle on the body.
- Then we put the pipe inside the ratchet .
- And using the handle, the handwheel rotates and causes the tube to flow.
Maintenance of the tube machine:
- In order to prolong the life of the plumbing system, clean each time using a reusable hand to prevent any oil and dust.
- The metal pipe service must be carried out by an authorized service.
Observing the following points in the work environment and individual safety is required:
- The presence of oil and dust in the environment will cause problems.
- Hoodede is not an electric insulating ball. Please be careful when using.
- Do not use the device during sleepiness.
- Use safety clothing (gloves, shoes and glasses).
- Do not use any device if there is a malfunction or fracture.
- Do not hit this handy.
- Ensure the correct operation of the steel pipe system.
Read more about other products of the industry:
- ppr Pipe welding is a specially designed plumbing fixtures for green tubing, heat and steel pipe, white iron ironing machines, whitewashing iron, plumbing, plastic welders, ppr pipe welding.
- For more information and prices, please contact the sales office.
- ppr pipe cutter, such as pipe cutters,ppr pipe cutting cutters, electric pipe cutters, polyethylene pipe cutters plumbing cutters, for cutting ppr pipes.
- A green tube welding machine consists of several mouths (green tube caliber) that is performed by bringing the boiling temperature to the boiling point.
- A welding machine with a name of plastic welding machine, a second-line polyethylene welding machine, a fully-welded polyethylene welding machine, a plastic welding machine, a pipe-welded tube and polyethylene fittings of 63 to 160 mm in size.
- Polyethylene welding iron is also capable of welding all polyethylene pipes.
- Polypropylene Polypropylene pipes are used to cut pe and propylene pipes from 50 to 127 mm in size.
- The Polypropylene Tube Wrench is an industry capable of opening and closing all kinds of polyethylene fittings and PVC fittings.
- Five-layer pipe presses include five-layer, five-layer, five-layer, pex pipe presses, five-layer pipe hydraulic presses.
- All pex, five-piston tube presses have five-layer connectors (SuperPyp, UnixPipe, NewPipe).
- The outer layer of the five-layer pipe can be penetrated by a five-layer tube.
- The five-layer pipes can be bent with a five-layer pipe, and they are riveted to penetrate the five-layer tubes by a five-layer pipe riveting.
- To bend these types of pipes, the five-layer industrial pipe bender is used.
- To keep the pipe in the shape of a deformation, you can use the roller of the pex industrial pipe.
- The rastegar Industrial Pump Test Machine has been designed with a unique design, light weight to test and test the piping of pipelines and reservoirs.
- rastegar Industrial Company is able to repair the water piping test machine. So you can refer to the office of Rastgar Industry for the repair of the water pipe testing machine.
- To leak the pressure pipes, we introduce the industry-leading mini-leak detector. The industry has gas leak detectors.
- For repairs of polyethylene welding machines, polyethylene boiling iron, green tube iron, pump testing machine, five-layer pipe presses, welding inverters and leak detectors, please refer to the sales office of the industry.
- Stainless steel extruder is also used to repair pipe and fittings of polyethylene.
- The high-pressure welding extruder of the industry is used as a welding pipe and polyethylene fittings.
- Due to the fact that steel and galvanized pipes are used today, electric devices are used to carry out these types of pipes.
- The industrial scrapper is used to peel polyethylene pipes.
- The squezeer is used to block the transmission of polyethylene pipes
- Cutting of polyethylene pipes from a size of 25-160 mm is done by pipe on guillotine.
- Multi-clamp is also used to hold polyethylene pipes during welding.
- The clamping of polyethylene pipes is used to hold the polyethylene pipes at the welding time.
Information and accessories:
RSCo ratchet die stock (1/2-1.1/4"):
- Able to grab all types of galvanized pipes (1/2-1.1/4")
- Single ratchet sockets
- 2 peaces screwed handles
- Includes right and left metal handers with guarantor
- Includes plastic box (1/2-1.1/4")
- This RSCo stock includes CE and ISO9001 standards from Uroupe union
- For more info call the company
tubos , máquina de roscar tubos , trinquete muere stock , atchet मरने का स्टॉक , पाइप धागा सेट/शाफ़्ट सेट मरने , पाइप थ्रेडिंग मशीन , ohr-Einfädelmaschine , Ratsche sterben Lager