Read moreShow less
Introducing Electric Welding Machine:
Description of the piece and the performance of the welding machine:
- The handle is for carrying the welding case.
- Welding machine display screen to display the boiling current exhaust.
- The power switch of this LED turns on when the three-phase inverter is overheated.
- Welding power button to adjust the output current.
- Articule button for adjusting arc flow.
- The piece is related to the positive output of the electric welding machine to connect to the workpiece.
- The negative output of the wiring electrode is the electrode.
How to operate the electric welding machine:
- Provide fittings for connecting pliers.
- Unlock the bolts on the connecting nipple that connects the cable.
- Attach the connection to the connecting cable head, tighten it with a clamping ring.
- Connect the connecting cable to the connector plier and close it firmly.
- The plug is now ready to connect to the workpiece or welding station.
- Prepare the electrodegger knife and cable assembly and related fittings.
- Attach and secure the electrode plunger cable using the connector connectors to the electrode plunger.
- Electrodes and plug nipples are ready to connect to the welding machine.
- Connect the electrode jacks and connecting cable to the positive and negative poles of the welding machine.
- To start the welder, check out the following points:
- 1) Note that this machine has a ground connection.
- 2) Cable and three branches of any good health.
- 3) The main startup key should be in silent mode.
- Connect the three wires of the welding machine to the three-phase power supply.
- Put the inverter's switch on the switch.
- Depending on the type and diameter of the electrode, select the appropriate welding current intensity.
- A set of welding and connecting tongs and a ready-to-use electrodes.
- Connect the binding tool to the work desk or workpiece.
- Place the electrode in the electrode screw hole.
- After controlling the safety issues, you can set up the arc.
To turn off the inverter welding machine, consider the following:
- 1) Turn off the original key.
- 2) For more safety, remove the three branches.
- 3) Place the cable and the three plugs in the right place near the device.
- 4) Assemble the nipple cables and put them in place.
- 5) At the end of the work, collect the tools and equipment and bring them to the desk warehouse.
Observing the following points when using an electric welding machine is required:
- Beware of any kind of oil and dust. This will increase the life of the device.
- Make sure the power is correct.
- Be sure to use safety equipment.
- Oxygen cylinders should not be exposed to open flames such as welding or cutting torches, electric arc, molten lava, spark, radiators and sun rays.
- The body of electrical welding devices should have an effective electrical connection to the ground.
- The electrode clips must be fitted with protective plates or shields to protect the worker against the heat generated by the arc.
Maintenance of the inverter device:
- To prolong the life of the welding machine after each use and use again, clean the welding machine and do not free any oil and dust.
- This welding machine service is sure to be done by authorized service
Read more about other products in the industry:
- ppr heater specially designed plumbing fixtures for ppr pipe,heat and steel pipes, ppr pipe, whitewashing heat, plumbing, plastic welds .
- For more information and prices, please contact the sales office.
- ppr pipe cutters, such as pipe cutters,ppr pipe cutting, electric pipe cutter, pe pipe cutter, plumbing cutters, for cutting ppr pipes.
- A ppr pipe welding machine consists of several mouths (ppr pipe caliber) that is performed by bringing the boiling temperature to the boiling point.
- A welding machine with a name of plastic welding machine, a second-line polyethylene welding machine, a fully-welded polyethylene welding machine, a plastic welding machine, a pipe-welded tube and polyethylene fittings of 63 to 160 mm in size.
- Pe welding heater is also capable of welding all polyethylene pipes.
- Polypropylene pipes are used to cut pe and propylene pipes from 50 to 127 mm in size.
- The Polypropylene pipe Wrench is an industry capable of opening and closing all kinds of pe fittings and PVC fittings.
- pex pipe presses include pex pipe presses, pex pipe hydraulic presses.
- All five-layer, five-piston tube presses have five-layer connectors (SuperPyp, UnixPipe, NewPipe).
- The outer layer of the five-layer pipe can be penetrated by a pex pipe.
- The pex pipes can be bent with a pex pipe, and they are riveted to penetrate the pex pipes by a pex pipe riveting.
- To bend these types of pipes, the pipes industrial pipe bender is used.
- To keep the pipe in the shape of a deformation, you can use the roller of the five-layer industrial pipe.
- The rastegar Industrial Pump Test Machine has been designed with a unique design, light weight to test and test the piping of pipelines and reservoirs.
- Rastegar Industrial Company is able to repair the water piping test machine. So you can refer to the office of Rastgar Industry for the repair of the water pipe testing machine.
- To leak the pressure pipes, we introduce the industry-leading mini-leak detector. The industry has gas leak detectors.
- For repairs of polyethylene welding machines, polyethylene boiling heat ppr pipe heater, pump testing machine, pex pipe presses, welding inverters and leak detectors, please refer to the sales office of the industry.
- Stainless steel extruder is also used to repair pipe and fittings of polyethylene.
- The high-pressure welding extruder of the industry is used as a welding pipe and polyethylene fittings.
- Due to the fact that steel and galvanized pipes are used today, electric devices are used to carry out these types of pipes.
- The industrial scrubber is used to peel pe pipes.
- The squezeer is used to block the transmission of pe pipes
- Cutting of polyethylene pipes from a size of 25-160 mm is done by pipe on guillotine.
- Multi-clamp is also used to hold polyethylene pipes during welding.
- The clamping of pe pipes is used to hold the polyethylene pipes at the welding time.
- Welding Rastegar Welding Industry has the ability to weld various types of plastic surfaces in PVC, PP, polyethylene.
- The Rossabor copper tube has the ability to cut all kinds of copper and aluminum pipes. And Ripper is a steel wire mesh made of high alloy steel
- Hydraulic bender The five-layer industrial pipe is used to bend all kinds of steel, steel, copper and aluminum pipes.
- Hydraulic polisher is used to get all kinds of industrial money.
- The hand pump is used for winding up to a maximum of 1.9 times.