Read moreShow less
RSCo pipe vise (no 0):
- This robust toothed clamp has the ability to hold all types of metal pipes (steel, steel, galvanized).
Components of pipe clamp:
- Threaded thread
- The body
- Moving jaw holder
- Movable jaw
- Washer and nut
- Fixed jaws
- the base
How to work the pipe machine:
- First, select the pipe clamp according to the size of the pipe.
- We open the pipe grip and rotate the grip handle.
- Threaded rod and movable jaw move upwards and the pipe clamp closes.
- We place the tube in the jawbone and close the body of the tube and return the toggle first.
- We rotate the handle to move the jaw onto the tube.
The maintenance of the pipe clamp is as follows:
- To prolong the life of the machine, clean the pipe clamp after each use, and do not free any oil or dust.
- The pipe clamping service is provided by an authorized service.
Observance of the following in the work environment and the individual environment is mandatory when using the pipe fitting tool:
- Keep the environment clean and free of any oil or dust.
- The presence of any abnormalities in the environment will cause problems
- The insulating clamp is not an electric insert. Please be careful when using.
- Do not use tools for pipe clamps during sleepiness.
- Use safety clothing.
- Do not use any pipe clamp if there is a breakdown or fracture.
- Ensure correct operation of the pipe clamp.
Additional information on metal pipe equipment:
- The steel factory has a steel pipe clamp and a metal pipe clamp.
- The bending tube is used for steel pipes, steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, welded pipes and circular steel pipes.
- Hydraulic bender with bending ability of metal pipes from 1/2 to 2 inches in size manually at various angles up to 90 degrees.
- The Holliday Rustgar test has the ability to insulate pipes and metal fittings.
- The metal strip strip is capable of pulling insulating tubes from 2 to 56 inches.
- Re-checking cameras have access to piping systems, problems in the cavity wall, problems in water tanks, ducts and air conditioning systems.
Read more about other products of the industry:
- For cutting of all kinds of plastic or polypropylene tubes, shear shear shears or shear shears are used.
- pex pipe fittings are pressed by a pex pipe press (including pex manual pipe press, a pex, pex pipe press, and a hydraulic press of a pex pipe).
- It is worth noting that in new years, metal pipes, galvanized, have been used, which are made by hand tools or electrical workpieces.
- It should be noted that in the main networks of pipelines, pex pipes are used. To open these types of pipes, you can use the roller of the pex industrial pipe.
- It is worth noting that the five-layer pipes bend with a five-layer tube bending machine and riveted with a pex pipe piercing device.
- To test the pipe after the completion of the plumbing. When the pipes are filled with water, after testing the pipes and closing the openings, the pipes are tested by plumbing testing machines, which include (manual pump test and electric pump test).
- To leak the pressure pipes, we introduce the industry-leading mini-leak detector. The industry has gas leak detectors.
- For repairs of polyethylene welding machines, polyethylene boiling heat, green tube iron, pump testing machine,pex pipe presses, welding inverters and leak detectors, please refer to the sales office of the industry.
- Stainless steel extruder is also used to repair pipe and fittings of pe.
- The high-pressure welding extruder of the industry is used as a welding pipe and polyethylene fittings.
- Due to the fact that steel and galvanized pipes are used today, electric devices are used to carry out these types of pipes.
- The industrial scrubber is used to peel polyethylene pipes.
- The squzeer is used to block the transmission of pe pipes
- Cutting of pe pipes from a size of 25-160 mm is done by pipe on guillotine.
- Multi-clamp is also used to hold polyethylene pipes during welding.
- The clamping of polyethylene pipes is used to hold the polyethylene pipes at the welding time.
- Welding Industry has the ability to weld various types of plastic surfaces in PVC, PP, polyethylene.
- The Rossabor copper tube has the ability to cut all kinds of copper and aluminum pipes. And Ripper is a steel wire mesh made of high alloy steel
- Hydraulic bender The five-layer industrial pipe is used to bend all kinds of steel, steel, copper and aluminum pipes.
- Hydraulic polisher is used to get all kinds of industrial money.
- The hand pump is used for winding up to a maximum of 1.9 times
information and accessories:
RSCo pipe vise (no 0):
- able to hold all types of metallic pipes (steel, galvanized, ...).
- includes steel 2 peaced substitutable jaws.
- made from the best alloyed steel.
- includes ISO9001 and CE from Europe union.
- for more info call the sales office.