Read moreShow less
PEX Calibrator :
- PEX calibrator includes : handle of calibrator , pin, blader holder and cylindrical of calibrator.
- This calibrator is for calibrating different kinds of pipes.
How to work with PEX calibrator:
- First of all you need to pay attention to the size of pipe you are gong to calibrate then choose your suitable calibrator.
- The part of pipe that is cut which is deformed while getting throgh the joints is not round.
- Put the cylindrical of PEX into the the pipe and rotate the handle of calibrator until the blades meet the edge.
- When the blades of PEX calibrator meet the edge start rotating the calibrator and it will start deburring the pipe.
Know about RSCO industrial tool company:
- PEX pipes that can be pressed with PEX pipe presses is one the most modern piping systems.
- The first layer of PEX pipe that can be pressed by PEX pipe press is the outer layer of PEX pipe .
- The duty of outer layer is to protect the PEX pipe, this layer makes the third and outer layer sticky.
- The third layer of PEX pipe is made of really thin aluminium
- The duty of the third layar is to control the temprature of the water flowing through the pipe.
- The holder of the pipe avoids changing shapes of the pipe because of the high tempreture .
- It is worth mentioning that you can find the leak using Rsco leak detector device.
- To test pipes after plumbing when the pipes are full of water you can use Rsco leak detector device to find a leak.
- These pipes are cut by PPR pipe cutters.
- It is worth mentioning that now a days metal and galvanized pipes are used alot and these kinds of pipes can be used by electrical and manual threading machines.
- Choose the calibrator the same size as your pipe.
- While working with the calibrator do not put your hands in front of it.
- Safe tips while using calibrator device :
- Do not use the calibrator while you are sleepy.
- Use the immunity clothes (gloves, shoes and glasses) while using the calibrator.
Immunity while working:
- Clean the working place and avoid dust.
- Any kind of distrubtion can cause a problem while using.
- This calibrator device is not insulated by electricity be careful while working .
- Please avoid hitting the device by the back of your hands .