Read moreShow less
Introducing Hydraulic Crimping Press:
- Hydraulic cable presses are mainly used for printing cables of any size, including copper, aluminum and other cables.
- Crimping presses are available in various types of manual crimping presses, hydraulic cable presses, crimping cables, or electric cable presses.
- Also, the cable is pressed according to the working conditions, such as: available space for work, the machine, type of pressure and type of work, etc.). There are separate pumps in the form of a cable clamping pump and a cable clamping pump.
The following can be used as a cable clip:
- Take out your cable tie prompts.
- Place the appropriate jaw in the hydraulic cable press.
- Put the cable in your cable clip.
- Then put the next jaw into the cable press.
- Then turn back the back of the cable press.
- Then lock the valve (back valve), rotate the cable press clockwise.
- Loosen the handle until maximum pressure is reached.
- Then lock the lock (back valve) to release the pressure.
- Exit the cable from your cable clip.
When using a hydraulic cable press, consider the following for more safety:
- When the hydraulic cable presses down, do not tamper with the operator. It may be dangerous for the operator.
- The sealing kit of the crimping press is free from any dust, which increases the life span of the sealing kit.
- When replacing the crimping press, use grease-free and dust-free oils.
- Before putting the hydraulic cable presser plug in, allow it to be completely removed from the machine.
- Use gloves when replacing the press rubber oil
Description of hydraulic cable presses and their tasks:
- Tie the cable press to adjust the jaws
- The jaw of this press machine has the ability to press.
- The cylinder head is a hydraulic cable press tool for fixing the jaw.
- Lock valve This device for fixing reverse pressure and stroke piston
- The fixed handle is a cable clip for storing oil.
- Troubleshoot a cable press device
- When working with a cable clip, there may be some malfunctions in the device, as we mentioned in a few cases
Do not press the cable clip when working without pressure or pressure:
- Crushing press rubber may be completely or completely lowered - the crimping press of oil may have leaked - or there is dust in the pulp press.
- To fix this, check or replace the oil on the machine.
- The straps and crimping wire can not be tight when connected to the enclosure.
- A misfeed may be used on a cable press.
- To fix this problem, place the appropriate jaw with a cable clip on the machine.
- Hydraulic cable press produces a lot of appendages when working.
- An improper jaw is located on the cable press and, as in the case of a pre-jaw, use a cable clip.
- The oil presses the cable press.
- In this case, the sealing of the cable kits is difficult or may be broken.
For more information on other power cable equipment:
- Power cable equipment including cable scissors and hydraulic cable presses.
- Cable scissors on handhelds include large cable scissors, cable scissors on average, cable scissors on small handles.
- Cable scissors are used to cut all kinds of copper and aluminum cables.
- Cable scissors are used for hydraulic cutting of copper, aluminum and copper cables.
- The cable scissors have the ability to press copper and aluminum cables.
- The hydraulic cable press also features a variety of copper and aluminum cables.
Read more about other products of the industry:
- PPR Pipe welding is a specially designed plumbing fixtures for green tubing, heat and steel pipe, white iron ironing machines, whitewashing iron, plumbing, plastic welders, ppr pipe welding.
- For more information and prices, please contact the sales office.
- PPR pipe cutter, such as pipe cutters,ppr pipe cutting cutters, electric pipe cutters, polyethylene pipe cutters plumbing cutters, for cutting ppr pipes.
- A green tube welding machine consists of several mouths (green tube caliber) that is performed by bringing the boiling temperature to the boiling point.
- A welding machine with a name of plastic welding machine, a second-line polyethylene welding machine, a fully-welded polyethylene welding machine, a plastic welding machine, a pipe-welded tube and polyethylene fittings of 63 to 160 mm in size.
- Polyethylene welding iron is also capable of welding all polyethylene pipes.
- Polypropylene Polypropylene pipes are used to cut pe and propylene pipes from 50 to 127 mm in size.
- The Polypropylene Tube Wrench is an industry capable of opening and closing all kinds of polyethylene fittings and PVC fittings.
- Five-layer pipe presses include five-layer, five-layer, five-layer, pex pipe presses, five-layer pipe hydraulic presses.
- All pex, five-piston tube presses have five-layer connectors (SuperPyp, UnixPipe, NewPipe).
- The outer layer of the five-layer pipe can be penetrated by a five-layer tube.
- The five-layer pipes can be bent with a five-layer pipe, and they are riveted to penetrate the five-layer tubes by a five-layer pipe riveting.
- To bend these types of pipes, the five-layer industrial pipe bender is used.
- To keep the pipe in the shape of a deformation, you can use the roller of the pex industrial pipe.
- The rastegar Industrial Pump Test Machine has been designed with a unique design, light weight to test and test the piping of pipelines and reservoirs.
- rastegar Industrial Company is able to repair the water piping test machine. So you can refer to the office of Rastgar Industry for the repair of the water pipe testing machine.
- To leak the pressure pipes, we introduce the industry-leading mini-leak detector. The industry has gas leak detectors.
- For repairs of polyethylene welding machines, polyethylene boiling iron, green tube iron, pump testing machine, five-layer pipe presses, welding inverters and leak detectors, please refer to the sales office of the industry.
- Stainless steel extruder is also used to repair pipe and fittings of polyethylene.
- The high-pressure welding extruder of the industry is used as a welding pipe and polyethylene fittings.
- Due to the fact that steel and galvanized pipes are used today, electric devices are used to carry out these types of pipes.
- The industrial scrapper is used to peel polyethylene pipes.
- The squezeer is used to block the transmission of polyethylene pipes
- Cutting of polyethylene pipes from a size of 25-160 mm is done by pipe on guillotine.
- Multi-clamp is also used to hold polyethylene pipes during welding.
- The clamping of polyethylene pipes is used to hold the polyethylene pipes at the welding time.
Hand operated hydraulic crimping:
- Ability to press copper ,aluminum cable.
- Size of press: (10-300mm).
- Metal jaws.
- Metal with chrome cover.
- Plastic cover of handle.
- Anti slip handle.
- Energy source: (hydraulic).
- Weight: (4kg).
- Tolerance of pressure: (8 tons).
- Resistant plastic box.
- Ergonomic design.
- ISO 9001 & CE.